Monday 30 March 2015

Luis Suarez:I may play for Liverpool

Luis Suarez: I may play for liverpool in the future
Luis Suarez has
refused to rule out one
day returning to
Liverpool - and says
there is no other
Premier League club he
would consider representing.
Suarez, who left Liverpool in July to
join Barcelona in a reported £75 million
deal, was back at Anfield on Sunday for
a charity match pitting a Steven Gerrard
XI against a side led by Jamie Carragher.
After the game, Suarez was asked by
Liverpool's official website if he may play
for the club again.
The Uruguay forward responded: "You
never know in football, but if in the future
I play in England again, I play with the
Liverpool shirt on and not another shirt."
Suarez, who scored 82 goals in 133
appearances for Liverpool, welcomed the
opportunity to partner Fernando Torres in
attack for the Gerrard XI.
"It was great for me," he added.
"Four years ago when I arrived here for
Liverpool, I crossed my fingers to play with
Fernando and he left three days after I
signed.
"Today was a great day for all the players,
but for me and Fernando it was a great
chance to play together."
Gerrard scored two penalties as his side
came from behind to draw 2-2 in Sunday's
match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search